Deadline May 31, 2013
Announcing the 2nd Biennial: Origins in Geometry juror Clint Willour, curator of the Galveston Art Center. More Info
Opening Reception and Awards
Friday, July 19, 6:30 - 8 PM
Biennial: Origins in Geometry show runs through October 6. Juror Clint Wilhour presents awards for this juried show of emerging geometric artists.
Friday, October 18, 6:30 - 8 PM
Exhibit of Contemporary Islamist Artists curated by Ronald Watson and including Shafaq Ahmad, Richard Henry, Lateefa Spiker and Adam Williamson.
All contributions are tax deductable; a letter will be sent confirming the amount acceptable.
- $50 Basic Invitation to opening receptions, newsletter subscription, free admission with one guest to Arcadia Salon events, invitations to special events, two MADI bookmarks, and a MADI notepad
- $100 Family All of the above plus private, afterhours, docent-led tours for 8 (with wine)
- $250 Sponsor All of the above plus Fin de Milenio (coffee table book, 269-page color photographs of MADI art work) and MADI catalogue
- $500 Patron All of the above plus dinner with visiting artists and curators
- $1000 Benefactor All of the above plus Carmelo Aden Quin: When Art Jumped out of Its Cage (history of the MADI movement)
- $2500 Angel All of the above plus a piece from the collection, "Porthole", limited editions signed by artist Volf Roitman